Book with Shooting Pixels and you’ll receive a high quality service with beautiful documentary and contemporary images filled with the love & joy of your big day.
I believe in offering good quality photography and customer service and I continue to invest in training and development to ensure I am providing a high standard of images that capture the emotion and character of your wedding day. Aside from the time spent on your actual wedding day there are also many hours spent behind the scenes planning, researching and editing your photos.
This includes the following:
- Coverage from the ceremony through to the first dance but can be extended to cover the morning preparations.
- A complimentary pre-shoot for you to get an idea of how I work and to help you relax in front of the camera.
- A consultation so you can tell me about your plans and we can discuss timings for the day.
- A visit with you to the venue to make sure we have everything covered for your big day and we make the most of everything the location has to offer.
- Digital images ready to print and share.
Please note that dates are offered on a first come, first serve basis and are only secured upon receipt of a signed contract and booking fee. Travel and accommodation costs may be applicable.
Folio Fine Art Books from £450
Hand-bound and encased in fine materials, these albums open out flat with an almost invisible crease. Visit www.folioalbums.com to view their complete range.
Parent copies £75
A 6×6″ duplicate of your full size Folio album